One week to go in the sprint and it will all come down to how quickly our team of volunteers, contractors, plus Bryan, and I can wrap up manufacturing of the Alpha test units. While we would like to be further along (as shown by our burn down chart), we have a couple of weeks after the sprint ends before SyndCon and we are confident we will deliver the Alpha units at con.
Backlog – See SyndCon Task List tab for current sprint plan and Backlog tab for full backlog.
- Finalized the order for full run of controller housings; they have been shipped
- Finalized design and ordered test run for tone ring plastic components; it has been shipped
- Got us listed in SyndCon raffle annoucnements
- (Hopefully) Finish controller housings
- (Hopefully) Test production tone rings and order full batch of plastic parts
- Start drafting panel presentation for SyndCon
- Waiting on production run parts for controller housing and tone rings
- Finalize Alpha Tester shirt logistics
- Order Alpha Tester shirts
- Send out updated terms and info on bikes to order
- Get controllers built
- All controller parts and jig are with volunteer, so cannot do controller assembly work ourselves