It may not look like it from the burn down chart, but we are officially in the home stretch. The last remaining task of significant size is building the tone rings and we are on track to make significant progress on that front this week. Plus the sensors are all done and the controllers should be done soon.
Backlog – See SyndCon Task List tab for current sprint plan and Backlog tab for full backlog.
- Prototyped threaded inserts for tone rings
- Tested and revised controller housings with 3D Hubs printer
- Built 5 new sensor modules
- Take delivery of controller housings
- Assemble controller housings
- Finish tone ring design work and order plastic components from 3D Hubs printer
- Draft panel presentation for SyndCon
- Ship components to Bryan
- Recruited external resources to do controller assembly
- Recruited external resources for the alpha tester t-shirts
- Send updated terms to alpha testers
- Continue working with external resources on controller assembly
- Continue working with external resources on t-shirts
- Recount on hand cables and order any missing ones