The burn down chart looks worse than it really is. We have pretty much made the turn into just grinding out units for our Alpha Testers, demos, and raffle prizes at SyndCon. Which means we have several large tasks that will sit open until all of our build work is done. That, and we hit a slow down around the 4th of July holiday. Time to get back to work.
Backlog – See SyndCon Task List tab for current sprint plan and Backlog tab for full backlog.
- Continued work on controller housings (documented controller assembly with housing, sent test prints to Bryan to verify parts fit for more than one copy of the controller, worked with professional printer)
- Continued work on snap fit tone rings
- Outlined panel presentation (year in review, plans, ask for follow)
- Push to finish the controller housings
- Finalize design of tone ring
- Build 5 more sensors for use at Syndcon
- Did test fit of controller housing
- Ordered key caps, which completes “Count all components and order additional materials if needed for 15 total units”
- Built a jig for controller assembly
- Assemble controllers
- Send updated terms to alpha testers