Lots of great progress on the controller housing this week, including assembling our first true alpha Holoseat! Also getting ready to fully engage with our testers now that we are in the home stretch of building the alpha units.
Backlog – See SyndCon Task List tab for current sprint plan and Backlog tab for full backlog.
- Continued work on controller housings (design is complete, built first full housing with controller, ran test prints with a professional printer)
- Worked on messaging testers to let them know we will have an updated set of terms to sign (and ask t-shirt size)
- Worked on messaging testers to let them know they will need to purchase their own equipment
- Worked on messaging testers to let them know we will be delivering at Syndcon
- Started using templates for stand ups and pics asap (back date posts for stand ups at start)
- Continue work on controller housings (document controller assembly with housing, send test prints to Bryan to verify parts fit for more than one copy of the controller, work with professional printer)
- Continue work on snap fit tone rings
- Start generating panel presentation (year in review, plans, ask for follow)
- none – had a little something of a distraction this week
- Build new wing and assemble controller to test housing fit
- Test Housing fit
- Order new key caps
- Not technically a block, but greatly reduced capacity